The City of Cedar Rapids is hiring a Recruitment Program Manager
Recruitment Program Manager
Manages and conducts professional level, full-cycle recruiting. Facilitates and maintains a positive candidate experience serving as an ambassador of the employer brand.
Position Schedule: Monday-Friday, 8:00am-5:00pm
Full salary range is $62,233.60- $84,052.80 with a hiring range of $62,233.60- $73,153.60
Posting closes at 4pm CST 09/09/2021
Examples of Essential Duties:
· Coordinates and/or conducts full-cycle recruiting including advertising, sourcing and screening candidates, interviewing, evaluating, testing, making recommendations for hire, negotiating offers and pre-employment requirements.
· Develops strategic recruitment plans.
· Consults and advises hiring managers on the City’s recruitment and selection processes, rules, laws, and best practices to ensure inclusivity, fairness, and legal defensibility.
· Supervises the work of assigned personnel, including assigning and reviewing work, providing guidance, and conducting performance evaluations.
· Researches sources for active and passive candidate recruitment; works with DEI manager in building networks to find diverse pools of qualified candidates.
· Participates in recruiting events and builds strategic business relationships with recruiting contacts.
· Works with Communications to market the City as an employer of choice.
· Assists with validating employment tests.
· Creates, maintains and provides dashboards, high-level reports and presentations using recruiting data metrics.
Required Education and Experience
· Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university in Human Resources, Business, Marketing, Communications, or a related field and
· Three to five years of experience in human resources and/or recruiting or
· An equivalent combination of education and/or experience
· Excellent written, verbal and interpersonal communication skills
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office
· Ability to work collaboratively with diverse populations
To view full job description and apply, click here.