Linn Area Credit Union-Human Resources Assistant
Is helping others find answers in your DNA? Are you happy with your ducks in a row and having rows of ducks? Do you proofread your emails and text messages? Have experience with human resources? Linn Area Credit Union is looking for just such an individual to help us elevate our already awesome HR team to the next level. Our team motto and culture strives to put the “human” in human resources and we need a motivated servant leader.
Our ideal HR Assistant reads like the Mary Poppins wish list we would like our HR Assistant to:
- Help us maintain accurate and up-to-date HR files and records
- Have an iron-clad confidentiality and detailed work ethic
- Possess and demonstrate the ability to process employee onboarding documents and benefits enrollment, generate monthly reports employee benefits
- Maintain all human resources reports within our HRIS software
- Serves as backup payroll coordinator
- Assist the HR Team with onboarding/new hire processing and termination processing in all HRIS software
- Build effective relationships and solicit cooperation from employees; being an active contributor
- Be outgoing and kind to all questions and have a desire to find answers in a timely manner
- Smile… and smile often!
- Have fun, laugh and participate in team collaborations
- Understand that the human part of HR is about people and serving our employees
- Be proficient with standard office software and equipment
- Be able to understand written and verbal instruction to complete projects independently and timely
If you are all of the above and have one to three years of similar or related experience, a two-year college degree or job-specific skills acquired through an apprenticeship program we would like to talk to you! Please apply here.