KT Pacer hiring HR Business Partner
Are you a well rounded HR professional looking to play a strategic role with an incredible company? Apply now!
About KT Pacer
With more than 45 years of experience, KT Pacer is recognized as an industry leader for design innovation and quality manufacturing of aluminum feed body and feed trailer transportation equipment. KT Pacer has consistently had the industry’s lowest center of gravity on traditional design feed trailers dating back to the early 1980’s. Today, KT Pacer produces a wide range of aluminum feed transportation equipment used throughout the world. Because feed transportation equipment is our only business, we are committed to all aspects of the equipment purchasing and ownership experience.
KT Pacer believes in strengthening tomorrow’s modern manufacturing leaders. It takes high-caliber people to do what we do, and the investments we make in our team pay dividends in the products and services we provide to our customers. We value and respect our employees because inspired people do inspiring work. Our associates are empowered to propose new solutions, expand their skill sets, and advance in the company.
About the opportunity
As described above, KT Pacer is committed to their employees, and in having best in class HR practices, where HR truly has a seat at the leadership table and can make a significant impact on operations.
This new position will provide Human Resources support to the KT Pacer teams in Cedar Rapids, Iowa & Trussville, Alabama. You will partner with the business team on a daily basis to develop and implement a Talent Strategy, including processes and practices which promote sound employee engagement and relationships consistent with KT Pacer’s core values.
Key responsibilities include
- Partner with the president on continuing to build the culture through an engagement survey implementation and action planning, rolling out the Servant Leadership program, conducting leadership assessments and 360° reviews, State of the Business events, and other employee development and performance efforts.
- Work closely with safety coordinators and safety team to ensure Safety First and Always training programs are implemented and enforced along with near-miss communications.
- Work with management team to develop career paths, implement succession planning and improve the performance management system.
- Partner with the KT Pacer functional groups to develop their teams, including crafting position descriptions, identifying candidate sources, selection teams, and search timelines. Screen candidates, conduct employment interviews / assessments, and provide feedback on candidates to internal business partners.
- Develop and implement sound sourcing strategies and processes including industry networking, internet resources, campus recruiting, internships, and third party recruiters.
- Collaborate with supervisors to ensure HR practices are followed including compliance, appropriate staffing levels, retention, employee training/engagement, performance and incentive programs.
- Oversee the management of all employee relations matters to ensure employees are treated fairly and provided with competitive wages, benefits and sound working conditions.
- Develop and improve programs and practices that ensure KT Pacer is an employer of choice.
- Manage employee communication programs.
- Administer the Company’s base pay and incentive compensation program and provide consultation on compensation recommendations.
You have a solid understanding of all HR disciplines, and how these levers can help drive employee engagement and business performance. You are eager to join a great team that values your skills and expertise. Click here to Apply