The Crystal Group is hiring an HR Business Partner
The HR Business Partner performs a wide range of functions ranging from recruiting, onboarding, payroll and benefits, and other employee relations duties. The HR Business Partner supports the HR team and Crystal Group’s mission by partnering with managers and employees in building and retaining an exceptional team of talented employees to produce high-tech ruggedized products in the technology industry.
- Coordinates with Recruiter and HR team to administer a Training Reimbursement program, including contract management of programs.
- Partners with the HR team to perform payroll and benefit management. May track benefit enrollments and billing each month.
- May create training materials using graphic design skills and assists with development of online training.
- Partners with various departments to develop and integrate competency management efforts using technical and communication tools.
- Enhances and updates onboarding process. Partners with HR team to deliver an effective onboarding experience with new hires.
- May support the HR team with recruiting, including posting and advertising of open positions. Interviews candidates as needed.
- Represents Crystal’s HR team at career fairs and professional associations.
- Participates on the safety committee.
- Serves as back-up in Director’s absence related to workers compensation and LOA’s including FMLA. Assists with completing mandated reports and submitting claims. Works with case management and third-party administrators.
- Possessing business analytics skills is helpful. Assists with AAP and EEOC reports and submission.
- Provides communication coaching to new supervisors and conducts 360 reviews per request.
Education: Bachelor’s degree in Business or Human Resources.
Experience: Two to five years’ experience in Human Resources preferred.
Physical: Mainly a desk position
Miscellaneous: Must be able to multi-task in a high paced environment.
EEO/AAP Females, Minorities, Vets and Disabled are encouraged to apply.
Must be a US person, able to obtain a security clearance, or DSP-5 license upon request.
2022 Full Time Employee Benefit Package
- Employee Stock Ownership Program
- Generous Paid Time Off (Starts at 3 weeks in first full year)
- Company paid holidays
- Health Insurance
- Vision Insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Short-Term Disability Insurance (Paid by Crystal)
- Long-Term Disability Insurance (Paid by Crystal)
- Life Insurance (Paid by Crystal)
To apply, please visit www.crystalrugged.com/careers.